Can I use one port for 2 different uses?

Toutes les questions sur les cartes By arpschuino
Questions about arpschuino boards
Répondre
Mike-Arpschuino

Can I use one port for 2 different uses?

Message par Mike-Arpschuino »

Hello,

For a project I am making small pulleys with steppermotors. Currently I have an Arpscuino with two arp>breadboard so I can use 8 steppermotors with separate drivers.

Now I would like to use one channel that controls a relay, wich powers a solenoid (elektro/magnet). This solenoid will blok the pulleys when the power is off. So that I have an extra safety channel. A dmx channel that needs to be at full for the pulleys to unlock.

Question is: Can I use one arpschuino with two breadboard and control 7 steppermotor drivers and one relay? Is that possible in the webbrowser? Or do I have to use different code?

Thanks in advance!
Jacques

Re: Can I use one port for 2 different uses?

Message par Jacques »

Hi Mike,
the arpschuino32 firmware works per port. This means that the function is defined for an entire port. So this is not possible using the web browser.
Of course, you can use "custom" mode to write your own code, but that requires a bit of development.
There is also an alternative solution with the arpsensors (http://arpschuino.fr/arpsensors_e.php). It is capable of adding 9 digital outputs. Be careful, this disables Arp14 and Arp 15, but in your case, if you want to use only 7 steppers, it's not a problem.
Jacques

Re: Can I use one port for 2 different uses?

Message par Jacques »

The setup should look like this :
arpschuinostepper_arpsensors Model_page-0001.jpg
arpschuinostepper_arpsensors Model_page-0001.jpg (291.1 Kio) Vu 295 fois
Répondre